Saturday, June 6, 2009

Anclote High School




*Whew*

I am now an Anclote High School shark. Danny may use this as an excuse to watch Jaws another million times. What is it with men and that movie?


Back to the *whew* part... I am so incredibly blessed to have gotten this job. The bad economy, teachers being laid off, home foreclosures, being a single mom with a kid in college, etc. I know what unemployment feels like and it is horrible. I've had my share of panic attacks in the middle of the night. I hope the recession ends soon.

I am so terribly sad to leave all of my Mitchell friends, especially my lunch bunch. I also am going to miss being able to get any question answered. They are a mass of knowledge. Having said all that, I know they will be only a phone call away and they have promised me inclusion in any nights out. Another I have learned is that I would rather be the one leaving than the one left. I have seen some great friends leave and I hated it. I am off to an adventure and the school is supposed to be 'hooked up' with all the latest techno geek products. As for the video cameras, well...I am going to have to trek to the bathroom to reapply deororant. No more ducking behind a filing cabinet during my planning. I know, I know, such sacrifices...


1 comment:

halfbreedwoman said...

Congrats- An Adventure!!! You'll have to share with me what techno stuff is there-
Jaws is such a guy thing-Hey! You could be that for Halloween- you could have a theme party. How Fun!!!